Perrigo announces a voluntary recall of limited quantity of Gerber® Good Start® SootheProTM Powdered Infant Formula.
-- Perrigo Company is issuing a voluntary recall of certain Gerber Good Start powdered infant formula products.
The recalled formula was manufactured at the company's facility in Wisconsin, from Jan. 2 to Jan 18.
the company says their is the potential presence of a bacteria that can cause serious health issues for infants under two months, as well as those with cancer, HIV or organ transplants.
Perrigo reported that at this point, no distributed product has tested positive for the presence of this bacteria, no adverse events have been reported, and no other products manufactured at this facility or any other of Perrigo’s facilities are affected by this particular recall.
Any consumers who purchased product with the codes below should dispose of the product.
Gerber Good Start SootheProTM 12.4 oz:
- 300357651Z – USE BY 04JUL2024
- 300457651Z – USE BY 05JUL2024
- 300557651Z – USE BY 06JUL2024
- 300557652Z – USE BY 06JUL2024
- 300757651Z – USE BY 08JUL2024
- 300857651Z – USE BY 09JUL2024
- 301057651Z – USE BY 11JUL2024
- 301057652Z – USE BY 11JUL2024
- 301157651Z – USE BY 12JUL2024
Gerber Good Start SootheProTM 30.6 oz:
- 301357652Z – USE BY 14JUL2024
- 301457652Z – USE BY 15JUL2024
- 301557651Z – USE BY 16JUL2024
Gerber Good Start SootheProTM 19.4 oz:
- 301557652Z – USE BY 16JUL2024I
Consumers can request a refund by calling the Gerber Parent Resource Center at 1-800-777-7690.
For more information about the recall, click on this link.