Drive-thru holiday light displays will be open to the public from Nov. 24th - early January.
The Christmas Lite Show at LMCU Ballpark
West Michigan’s largest, animated drive-through light show is back for “Another Year of Magic!” This season marks their 24th year of entertaining people of all ages. Enjoy nearly two miles of Christmas magic with over a million lights, animated displays, lighted tunnels, and more.
Dates + Times
Open every day from Wednesday, November 24, 2021 through Saturday, January 1, 2022.
Sunday-Thursday 5:30 PM – 9:00 PM
Friday-Saturday 5:30 PM – 10:00 PM
On weekdays, gates close at 9:00 p.m.
On weekends, gates close at 10:00 p.m.
If you are in line at that time, we will still let you drive through. We will not shut the lights off on you.
Price + Tickets
Tickets are available online or at the ticket window for as low as $28 (price dependent on type of vehicle).
**Lite Show Tickets that are purchased are good for one-time use on any date between November 24, 2021 – January 1, 2022**
The event is located at LMCU Ballpark, home of the West Michigan Whitecaps, exit 91, off US 131.
Winter Wonderland of Lights Spectacular at the Gilmore Car Museum
The full Winter Wonderland experience, presented by Hagerty, includes an outdoor driving tour through beautiful colors, lights, music, and dynamic decorations, as well as a visit inside the museum for the Gilmore’s decorated Festival of Trees among hundreds of classic cars, and a visit with Santa Claus. Winter Wonderland is a partnership between the Gilmore Car Museum and Bluewater Technologies, of Grand Rapids, Michigan.
Guests can expect to drive their cars through the winding roadways within the museum’s picturesque campus, to be dazzled by more than 25 individual themed light displays, lighted historic barns, and decorated vintage-era car dealerships. When the drive ends, the experience continues inside the museum – with the Gilmore’s Festival of Trees displayed among hundreds of spectacular classic cars, a special Christmas Through The Decades exhibit, a visit with Santa Claus, reindeer games for the kids, and available holiday food & beverage items.
In addition to the spectacular light show, memorable Winter Wonderland sights and experiences available to guests include:
- Classic cars from the museum’s collection dramatically displayed inside Gilmore Snow Globes
- Dashing Through the Snow family rides in Ford Model Ts, a Checker Taxi Cab, a ’63 Cadillac convertible, and several other vintage cars from the collection
- Visit with Santa Claus along with photo opportunities
- A giant, one of a kind inflatable maze ending in an LED reindeer feeding wall
- A stop inside Santa’s Garage, the big man’s hot rod workshop, located inside our 1930s Shell Station
- Featured outdoor artwork exhibits from legendary automotive illustrators including Art Fitzpatrick, Van Kaufman, and Jeff Norwell
- A nostalgic 1960s fresh Christmas tree and wreath lot, complete with a vintage Shasta camper trailer
- Gourmet hot chocolate, adult drinks, holiday-themed food & sweets, and holiday gift shopping
- Live musical performances on Friday and Saturday nights
- Holiday inspired photo opportunities through the museum
- Leave your letter for Santa with the North Pole Post
- Monday: Closed
- Tuesday: Closed
- Wednesday: 5p to 9p
- Thursday: 5p to 9p
- Friday: 5p to 10p
- Saturday: 5p to 10p
- Sunday: 5p to 9p
* Last admission is one hour prior to closing.
- Adult (18+) - $17.50
- Youth (ages 5-17) - $9.50
- Child (4 & under) - FREE
- At Door:
- Adult (18+) - $20
- Youth (ages 5-17) - $12
- Child (4 & under) - FREE