Father Daughter Banquet (Sold Out)
Runs until Friday, September 10th, 2021 (See all dates)
- 7:00pm - 9:30pm
- Frederick Meijer Gardens, Grand Rapids, 49525
- SOLD OUT
SOLD OUT: The Father Daughter Banquet is an event designed around strengthening the relationships between fathers and their beloved daughters. We encourage participants to come and enjoy a night of great food, spectacular entertainment, and one of a kind fellowship all based around growing in your relationships.
Frederick Meijer Garden & Sculpture Park Grand Ballroom
- 6:15pm - Doors open for General Admission
- 7:00pm - Dinner Served
- 8:00pm - Concert feat. Apollo LTD & Coby James
In order to do our best to keep the Father Daughter Banquet a safe and enjoyable event for everyone, here are a few reminders:
- If you or anyone in your party is feeling unwell or has tested positive for COVID in the last 10 days, please do not attend this event
- In following local guidelines, we are strongly encouraging everyone to wear a mask for the evening unless they are eating or drinking
- If you have further questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Frederick Meijer Gardens
1000 East Beltline Avenue NE
The event runs from 7:00pm to 9:30pm on the following dates.
Select a date to add this event to your calendar app.
But grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and forever! Amen.