WCSG Contest Rules & Regulations
Contests conducted by WCSG (91.3 WCSG) are open to all United States residents aged 18 years and older who possess a valid driver's license or state ID, except for employees of WCSG and its parent company, Cornerstone University, who are not eligible to participate or win any prizes or contests offered by WCSG.
2. Prize Redemption
- If a participant wins any prize valued over $600 individually or cumulatively in a calendar year, they are required to fill out a 1099-MISC form before the prize can be redeemed.
- Participants must not have won any prize from WCSG or its affiliates that is valued over $100 in the last ninety (90) days.
- A participant may not win more than one (1) prize valued at or over $600 in a twelve (12) month period.
3. Claiming Your Prize
Winners must present a valid driver's license or state ID and sign a prize release form when picking up their prize. Prizes must be picked up at WCSG studios during regular business hours unless otherwise stated in the contest details.
4. WCSG Studio Address and Business Hours
- 3181 Bradford St NE, Grand Rapids, MI 49525
- Monday - Thursday: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
- Friday: 8:30 am - 1:00 pm
Please note that business hours may vary due to holidays, inclement weather, or other occasional circumstances.
5. Image and Likeness Release
By participating in and/or winning a contest, you permit WCSG to use your voice, photograph, or likeness for promotional purposes without any further consideration.
6. Tax Responsibility
Winners are solely responsible for all taxes related to the prize they have won.
7. False Information and Misrepresentation
Providing false or incomplete information or misrepresentation by a contestant will void their eligibility to participate or claim a prize.
Failure to comply with any contesting or prize rules will result in the forfeiture of any prize winnings.
9. Liability Release
Winners agree to use prizes at their own risk and release WCSG and Cornerstone University from any liability.
10. Prize Conditions
- Prizes are non-transferable, non-exchangeable, and have no cash value.
- Any additional costs associated with any prize will be the responsibility of the winner.
11. Prize Redemption Deadline
- Prizes must be picked up at the WCSG studios during regular business hours within thirty (30) calendar days of winning.
- Any prize left longer than thirty (30) calendar days will be forfeited.
- Prizes must be picked up within thirty (30) calendar days of winning. Any prize left longer than thirty (30) calendar days will be forfeited.
12. Gift Card Mailing Disclaimer
Please note that WCSG may mail out gift card prizes on occasion. However, we want to clarify the following:
- Delivery Responsibility: WCSG is not responsible for any issues that may arise during the mailing process, including loss, damage, or delivery delays.
- Accuracy of Information: Ensure your contact and mailing information is accurate to avoid delivery problems.
- Non-Receipt: If you don't receive a mailed gift card, WCSG will not provide replacements.
- Prize Forfeiture: Unclaimed after 30 days or returned gift cards will result in prize forfeiture.
- Alternative Pickup: We encourage winners to pick up prizes in person at WCSG studios to avoid mailing issues.
Your participation acknowledges and accepts these conditions related to gift card mailings.
13. Contest Rule Amendments
WCSG reserves the right to make changes to contesting rules. If any changes are made, they will be reflected on WCSG's official webpage, and copies of the updated rules will be made available upon request at WCSG's office.
By participating in WCSG contests, you agree to abide by these rules and regulations. Please contact WCSG if you have any questions or require further clarification.
In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of God’s grace that he lavished on us.EPHESIANS 1:7 I NIV