Countdown to Christmas Rules (2021)
- 91.3 WCSG’s “Countdown to Christmas” is open to all U.S. residents 18 years of age or older. Contest is not open to employees and immediate family members of Cornerstone University and its media outlets, as well as contest sponsors.
- “Countdown …” promotion commences on 11/29/21 and concludes on 12/17/21. Promotion takes place on-air weekdays between 7a-6p.
- “Countdown ...” executes as follows: a “Christmas” cue to call will air approximately 9x each weekday. When the cue to call airs, caller #9 to 888-942-9274 gets a “gift package” containing the item the announcer reveals. Prizes and their value varies.
- Only one (1) entry per person per Contest and only one (1) prize of any value per household for duration of promotion. Prize is non-transferable, is not redeemable for cash or exchangeable for another prize.
- For prizes valued at/over $500 only one (1) prize per household from WCSG or any other Cornerstone University media outlet for a one year period, from the date of win.
- Winner must not have won ANY prize from Cornerstone University and its media outlets that is valued at $100 or more in the last thirty (30) days.
- All callers to WCSG’s request and contest line, including prize winner, consent to WCSG’s use of voice recording and/or photograph or likeness for a period of one year without any further consideration. The winner is responsible for all taxes related to the prize. False information, incomplete registration forms or misrepresentation by any winner voids his/her eligibility to claim the prize. Refusing any of these terms will signify forfeiture of the prize.
- The winner agrees to use any and all prizes at their own risk, and will release and hold harmless WCSG and its parent, Cornerstone University, for any and all claims that could result in using any and all prizes. WCSG reserves the right to make any changes in all contests effective when the change(s) are announced on the air, or when new rules are made available at the offices of WCSG, 3181 Bradford Street NE, Grand Rapids MI 49525 during regular business hours. Rules also available at wcsg.org. All decisions by WCSG are final.
- All prizes must be redeemed within thirty (30) days of winning, after which time they become the property of WCSG and may be offered again. If a winner fails to pick up a dated prize in time to redeem the benefit, the winner forfeits the prize and no other prize will be awarded in its place. All prizes must be accepted as awarded. WCSG retains the right to substitute a prize with another similar prize of equal or greater value in the event the original prize offered is not available due to circumstances beyond WCSG’s control. Any mailed prizes will be sent to winners via standard United States Mail service, unless otherwise noted. Inability of winners to accept the prizes will result in forfeiture. Certain prizes may require winner to be 18 years of age or older, or have signed permission of parent or legal guardian to accept the prize. Prizes can be picked up at WCSG’s studio, 3181 Bradford Street NE, Grand Rapids MI 49525 between the hours of 9AM and 4PM Monday-Thursday and 9AM-1PM Fridays. WCSG business office will be closed on weekends and all major holidays. * offices will be closed December 24 - January 2 and will reopen January 3 *
- Winner must provide WCSG with a current, valid, government-issued identification and/or a valid individual’s taxpayer identification number or social security number in order to pick up prize.
- WCSG is not responsible for mechanical, technical, electronic, communications, telephone, computer, hardware or software errors, malfunctions or delivery delays or failures of any kind which may limit an entrant’s ability to participate in a contest.
- Any prizes won in a given calendar year (accruing a value of $600 or more) will require a 1099 form, and any taxes associated with winning are the responsibility of the winning entrant. Winner will be advised of the value of their prize upon winning. Prize is non-transferable and is not redeemable for cash.
- WCSG reserves the right to make any changes in all Contests effective when the change(s) are announced on the air, posted online at www.wcsg.org, or when new rules are made available at the offices of WCSG, 3181 Bradford Street NE, Grand Rapids MI 49525, during regular business hours. All decisions by WCSG are final.
On Air Now WCSG Music
Verse of the Day
I love the Lord, for he heard my voice; he heard my cry for mercy. Because he turned his ear to me, I will call on him as long as I live.Psalm 116:1-2 (NIV)