Get Set for Summer Contest Rules
- 91.3 WCSG’s “Get Set for Summer” Contest is open to all U.S. residents 18 years of age or older. Contest is not open to employees and immediate family members of Cornerstone University and its media outlets, as well as contest sponsors.
- “Get Set for Summer'' contest promotion begins on May 2, 2022 and concludes on June 17, 2022 at 6pm. The “Get Set for Summer” cue to call will air 9 times each day (M-F, 6a-7pm). Each time the cue to call airs, caller #91 to 888-942-WCSG  instantly qualifies to be entered in to win the grand prize. Grand Prize winners are announced on the Friday of each week of the promotion.
- WCSG will contact the winner with instructions on how to redeem the prize.
- Only one prize per person and one winner per household for the duration of promotion. Winner must not have won ANY prize from Cornerstone University and its media outlets that is valued at $100 or more in the last thirty (30) days.
- For prizes valued at/over $500 only one (1) prize per household from WCSG or any other Cornerstone University media outlet for a one year period, from the date of win. Prize is non-transferable, is not redeemable for cash or exchangeable for another prize.
- Winner must permit WCSG to use voice recording and/or photograph or likeness without any further consideration. Pictures taken may also be used for promotional purposes. The winner is responsible for all taxes related to the prize. False information, incomplete registration forms or misrepresentation by any winner voids his/her eligibility to claim the prize. Refusing any of these terms will signify forfeiture of the prize.
- The winner agrees to use any and all prizes at their own risk, and will release and hold harmless WCSG and its parent, Cornerstone University, for any and all claims that could result in using any and all prizes. WCSG reserves the right to make any changes in all contests effective when the change(s) are announced on the air, or when new rules are made available at the offices of WCSG. Rules also available at wcsg.org. All decisions by WCSG are final.
- All prizes must be redeemed within thirty (30) days of winning, after which time they become the property of WCSG and may be offered again. If a winner fails to pick up a dated prize in time to redeem the benefit, the winner forfeits the prize and no other prize will be awarded in its place. All prizes must be accepted as awarded. WCSG retains the right to substitute a prize with another similar prize of equal or greater value in the event the original prize offered is not available due to circumstances beyond WCSG's control. Any mailed prizes will be sent to winners via standard United States Mail service, unless otherwise noted. Inability of winners to accept the prizes will result in forfeiture. Certain prizes may require winner to be 18 years of age or older, or have signed permission of parent or legal guardian to accept the prize. Prizes can be picked up at WCSG's studio, 1159 E Beltline NE, Grand Rapids, MI 49525 between the hours of 9AM and 4PM M-TH and 9AM-12:30PM F.. WCSG business office will be closed on weekends and all major holidays.
- Winner must provide WCSG with a current, valid, government-issued identification and/or a valid individual's taxpayer identification number or social security number in order to pick up prize.
- Any prizes won in a given calendar year(accruing a value of $600 or more) will require a 1099 form, and any taxes associated with winning are the responsibility of the winning entrant. Winner will be advised of the value of their prize upon winning. Prize is non-transferable and is not redeemable for cash.
- WCSG reserves the right to make any changes in all contests effective when the change(s) are announced on the air, posted online at www.wcsg.org, or when new rules are made available at the offices of WCSG, 1159 E Beltline Ave NE, Grand Rapids MI 49525, during regular business hours. All decisions by WCSG are final.
On Air Now Mornings with Jeremy & Amanda
Encouraging Words From Your Bible
For the word of the LORD holds true, and we can trust everything he does. He loves whatever is just and good; the unfailing love of the LORD fills the earth.Psalm 33:4-5 (NLT)