Need a new recipe...
WCSG has ideas for dinner, a family get together, or holiday celebration compiled right here. We've compiled some great tried and true recipes from our staff and other friends of the ministry for you. Take a look and try something new today.
Oreo Ice Cream Dessert
34 Oreo cookies (divided)
1/3 c margarine, melted
½ gal coffee ice cream
1 jar hot fudge topping
16 oz Cool Whip
1. Spray the bottom and sides of a 9x13 pan.
2. Crush 30 Oreos and mix with melted margarine, press in bottom of pan, place in freezer for at least 20 minutes.
3. Spread softened coffee ice cream (or mix instant coffee in vanilla ice cream if you cannot find coffee ice cream) over crust, place in freezer for at least 20 minutes.
4. Spread hot fudge topping over ice cream (heat topping in either microwave or double boiler, apply to ice cream layer quickly), place in freezer for at least 20 minutes.
5. Spread Cool Whip over hot fudge, place in freezer for at least 20 minutes.
6. Sprinkle top with 3-4 crushed Oreos for decoration. Cover and freeze overnight. Keep in freezer until ready to serve. Cut, serve and enjoy!