WCSG News

Culterville area apartment fire injures several - Feb 25th, 2013 - Local

Fire fighters were called to the Woodfield Apartment complex in Culterville just before 1 Monday morning.
The fire was caused by a grease fire on the stove and a resident tried to put it out with a water sprayer which caused it to spread.
Area residents were evacuated. 3 tenants and 6 deputies who were assisting resident were treated for smoke inhalation. At least 12 apartments were damaged and the Red Cross is trying to help those without a place to stay.