1. The 91.3 WCSG “Hometown Hero” Promotion is open to all U.S. residents 18 years of age or older with a valid Driver’s License or State ID who wish to nominate a person who lives in the WCSG listening area.
2. “Hometown Hero” begins when on-line nomination form becomes available at wcsg.org (Mon., Jan. 27, 2014). Listeners are encouraged to submit form recognizing a “Hometown Hero” – an ordinary extraordinary person who does things to make others’ lives better. Nominator and nominee must not be immediate family members. No restriction on the number of people each nominator can suggest; however, nominator can only submit an individual nominee’s name one time for duration of this promotion.
3. By submitting a nomination form, the nominator consents to allow WCSG to contact them for verification purposes concerning a potential “Hometown Hero”. Contact by WCSG does not guarantee selection or on-air announcement of the nominator’s “Hometown Hero.”
4. WCSG will select, at its sole discretion, a “Hometown Hero” who will be revealed on-air approximately twice each month. Said “Hometown Hero” will receive a surprise visit and special recognition from on-air staff at a location to be determined in advance of each visit.
5. The winning “Hometown Hero” must permit WCSG to use voice recording and/or photograph or likeness for a period of one year without any further consideration.
6. False information, incomplete submission forms or misrepresentation by any nominator or nominee voids eligibility. Failure to comply with any of the terms stated herein will signify forfeiture of the prize.
7. The winner agrees to use any and all prizes at their own risk, and will release and hold harmless WCSG and its parent, Cornerstone University, for any and all claims that could result in using any and all prizes.
8. WCSG reserves the right to make any changes in all contests effective when the change(s) are announced on the air or online. New rules will be made available at the offices of WCSG, 1159 E Beltline Ave NE, Grand Rapids MI 49525 during regular business hours. All decisions by WCSG are final. Additional copies of the rules for all contests are available at the office of WCSG, 1159 E Beltline Ave NE, Grand Rapids MI 49525
9. Any prizes won in a given calendar year (accruing a value of $600 or more) will require a 1099 form, and any taxes associated with winning are the responsibility of the winning entrant. Winner will be advised of prize value upon redeeming prize.