Need a new recipe...
WCSG has ideas for dinner, a family get together, or holiday celebration compiled right here. We've compiled some great tried and true recipes from our staff and other friends of the ministry for you. Take a look and try something new today.
Empty Tomb Rolls
1 pkg Frozen rolls, thawed
25 large Marshmallows
¼ c Melted butter or margarine
6 T Sugar
1 t Cinnamon
1. Press the rolls into flat circles.
2. Place a marshmallow in the center of each roll and pinch the dough around it.
3. Roll the marshmallow-filled rolls into round balls.
4. Brush each ball with butter and sprinkle it with cinnamon and sugar.
5. Let the rolls rise for 30-45 minutes. Then bake them at 350 degrees for 15 minutes until they're golden brown.
6. Just like the tomb on Easter Sunday, these rolls are empty!
Personal notes: I usually only bake 12 rolls at one time and have found they bake up nicely in a 9x13 rectangular pan (stoneware). Because they are sweeter, they make a great coffee/breakfast roll.